- Sally’s assistance has been invaluable in my pursuit to develop my skills as an auctioneer. She tailored a specific programme to suit my requirements, with a range of breathing techniques and vocal exercises. Her friendly, professional and thorough approach, have enabled me to focus and progress on the key areas. I now feel I have a far greater awareness of my communication skills, which will no doubt prove invaluable in all facets of my work. MP
- Sally facilitated a very rewarding training day focusing on presentation and communication skills. We covered public speaking at planning committees, successfully running meetings, and building a rapport with new leads. It was a very useful day and good team bonding experience. Ian Woodward-Court, plainview.co.uk
- I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the help and support you gave me with my presentation. We did the presentation yesterday to our group management board and it was hugely successful. The immediate feedback from the various directors was so very positive and I have to say that with all the hints tips practice and feedback that you gave me I barely felt any nervousness on the day and delivered a seamless presentation without referring to notes once. When I think back to my starting point just a few weeks ago I’m delighted with the end result. AO
- For my work I have to speak in large rooms, either sitting or standing, and a lot of what I do is reactive to the words and actions of others. I have always had a “small” speaking voice, and wanted to convey more authority. Sally assisted me to adjust my body language to remove signs of tension and avoid appearing hesitant, and we worked on my voice to improve resonance and emphasis. She devised hypothetical scenarios so that I could test my responses, and project my voice even when sitting down. As a result, I am calmer and more confident in my presentation and delivery, now giving the correct and desired impression that I am in command of the situation. Sally’s coaching was incisive, effective, and excellent value. KR
- Before finding Sally, I would dread the prospect of team meetings let alone presentations but with her encouragement and guidance, I am now confident in my public speaking skills and none of my colleagues believe I used to be so nervous. Sally helped me learn to deliver my message with more clarity whilst training me how to stand, breath and manage the signs of visible anxiety that I’d previously panicked about. I truly recommend her if you are wanting to transform your presenting experience. Thank you Sally.
- I took my piece of card with all your markings with me and tried very hard to remember all you had told me. I must have done well because at the end I received such huge applause with whooping and so many people came up to me saying how wonderful the speech was. So full of emotion and a highlight of the day. So I just wanted to convey my sincere gratitude to you for all your help with the piece. I know I would have been quite wooden without your help and that would have been disastrous! Jill Cherry (mother of the bride)
I have been trying to get a promotion within my firm for the last 3 years. In spite of the fact I had the technical knowledge, the experience and the right attitude I failed uncountable times and the feedback was always the same “you need to improve your communication skills”.
I tried a lot of different ways to improve it but nothing really worked so then I decided to try something different and that’s why I contacted Sally.
The first time we met I realised that there was a lot to do and long way to go to reach my objective. This objective was to be able to deliver a great presentation at conferences confidently.
I’m from Spain and I learnt English when I was an adult which means my pronunciation was terrible, I didn’t always use the right words for each situation and I was scared of not being able to deliver a clear message to my audience and then having to answer awkward questions at the end of my presentation.
Sally has taught me to me a lot of tools, tricks, rules to help me to improve my pronunciation, my accent, my confidence and my body language. On top of that I enjoyed a nice conversation with a very charming, friendly and wise person. This improvement on my communication skills has been noticed by my manager and colleagues making a huge difference in my career.
Before I began to meet Sally my aspirations were only to get a sales job but all this new knowledge and skills has opened new doors for me. When I met Sally I was working as a Team Leader for a small Research & Development team and now I have achieved a senior position with another company as a European Project Manager. Thank you very much Sally I couldn’t have achieved it without you. Javier Pericas
- Thank you so much Sally for your patience and skilled coaching to help me be my best at doing a keynote speech at the conference. I had some very good feedback after the keynote in which delegates said my speech was professional and yet friendly and personable. You helped me do this by really understanding what I wanted and become confident in speaking to a large audience. In working with me you have been kind, supportive and challenging I would recommend you to anyone wishing to make the best of their speech. Karl Gregory, Counsellor, Trainer & Supervisor
- Sally's patience and enthusiasm have been an immense help as I worked to increase my confidence. My presentation, interview and preaching skills have all improved thanks to Sally, as I train for ministry in the Church of England. I would recommend her to anyone who needs help speaking in public and wish her every success in the future. Andrew Hill
- From a young age I always enjoyed public speaking until one day, out of the blue, my voice started shaking during a presentation. This one experience left me with a huge fear that it would happen every time I got up to speak in front of a group. After 18 months of this growing fear I decided I had to seek help and that is when I found Sally. Sally quickly identified my greatest issue was my breathing. We looked at breathing techniques that would help me calm my beating heart and allow me to deliver my first sentence with confidence. I have since delivered three successful presentations to large groups. I took the time to focus on my breathing before I began, breathing into the room and taking appropriate pauses throughout. I cannot thank Sally enough as the fear had really begun to consume me but I'm back to enjoying the buzz I get from presenting. Aimee Perry
- I went to see Sally because I wanted to modify / lose my Gloucester accent. Sally quickly identified what I needed to do and gave me speech exercises etc. to practise. Within a couple of sessions, I realised that she is an excellent teacher and although hard work, I was enjoying what I was learning. Initially, I gave myself six months but two years later, [through my own choice] I still visit her, although not on a weekly basis. This is because I want to keep improving my speech and voice skills. Although It was just for my own improvement, Sally gave me the full benefit of her knowledge and experience and has increased confidence in my every day life. Sarah Howard
- I contacted Sally when I was preparing an hour long storytelling piece and wanted to improve my voice skills. I have learnt so much in these sessions and have really benefitted from Sally's expert guidance and support. I now feel much more comfortable and confident when speaking to different audiences in a range of venues. Carol Florence Graham, Story Space
- I was on one of life's rollercoasters having been made redundant for the very first time from my job and was in shell shock from the experience. I had not had an interview for 14 years and my confidence had hit a low. My first step was to put together a high quality, executive C.V. focussing on a skills / competence based approach. Then, I needed more professional help to respond to difficult interview questions and presentation technique and was so lucky to find Sally Whittal through google search. Sally built up my confidence, boosted my presentation skills and honed in on difficult interview questions over a period of a month with weekly 1.5 hour sessions. Sally's expertise together with her calming but challenging approach enabled me to land a fantastic new job with a top professional firm within weeks. Friends and family were very impressed with the fast turnaround I was able to achieve. I had no hesitation in telling them that I employed a first class professional, Sally Whittal, to enhance my speech and interview skills with dramatic effect. I will approach Sally again to further improve my presentation skills. Andrew Seale, Chartered Surveyor
- Sally has the skill to bring out the best in you at all levels of ability. She is totally, and sometimes brutally, honest but offers great encouragement and advice on how to improve confidence and voice projection. The breathing and location familiarisation exercises were particularly helpful. I went to Sally with some experience of public speaking but only to a small audience. The step up to larger audiences was made much easier by the preparation Sally taught me and my work colleague. She has a wealth of experience and a number of interesting anecdotes to share. A thoroughly positive and enjoyable experience – highly recommended. Chris Auger, BAFE
- I approached Sally for help with an important professional presentation. She was able, at short notice, to assimilate the requirements and to provide a much needed critical review of my presentation. Importantly, she provided valuable guidance on improving my posture and vocal delivery so that in the end, I felt confident and enthused. Her tutoring style I found to be efficient without being pushy and this made the practice sessions both productive and enjoyable. Her professionalism is exemplary and I would have no hesitation in recommending her for tuition in any aspect of public speaking. James Benning, Chartered Civil Engineer
- As an industry organisation, the BCIA is asked to send speakers to a number of conferences, events and Award ceremonies. Sally has helped our representative focus on their key requirements for public speaking, instilling confidence and ensuring that they feel far more comfortable in front of large audiences and at home with their material. This has been particularly important for the Association because education and communication are key objectives. The 'before' and 'after' results of training from Sally have been significantly noticeable and certainly a worthwhile investment. Karen Fletcher, Executive Officer Building Controls Industry Association
- I gave my first presentation since our sessions just a week ago. I already knew I felt more confident by the end of our work together but I couldn’t believe how ‘cured’ I am! I did everything you taught me, including the exercises, chewing, breathing into the room etc and gave a 40 min talk. Not only didn’t I shake or dread the event beforehand, but I barely thought about the talk at all during it. Raised a few laughs, incorporated Power Point, adlibbed a bit. At the end, a lady who works in the City came up and told me it was the best presentation on figures she’d had. So, many many thanks for waving your magic wand over a life-time’s stage fright. I have many more talks to give and they hold no dread at all. Karen Lawton, Chief Executive: Mindsong (music for dementia)
- I approached Sally for help in making myself heard and coping with speaking with a chronic cough. I have also had a problem with sounding the letter R all my life and had assumed that it was incurable. However, with Sally’s professional yet enthusiastic approach and encouragement, I have substantially improved in my communication skills, my confidence and even the pronunciation of “R”. I would warmly recommend her for anyone who wishes they could do better, whether it be for public speaking or for ordinary social speech communication. Sally Hammond
- Public speaking has always been my biggest phobia and I would do anything to avoid it. A lack of good communication skills has affected my social skills as well. This year my best friend asked me to be his best man and my first response was ‘yes but no speech!’ At the first session Sally immediately calmed my nerves and fears, and soon my family and friends commented how much more at ease I was socially. I did the best man speech last weekend. I was still a little nervous but the techniques Sally taught me really helped. Many people commented on how well the speech went afterwards, how clear and calm I stayed, and I even shocked the groom who thought I wouldn't pull it off! This is something I never thought I could do. I literally couldn't thank her enough - she's changed my life in such a big way. Wesley Corrigan
- I had always felt comfortable conversing with people right across the social spectrum, so why then, had I occasionally thought about taking steps to lose my Gloucestershire accent? Well, like it or not, one's perceived intelligence and whereabouts within the 'food chain', are initially judged by others on the way we speak. Recently, an acquaintance teased me about my pronunciation of 'Cirencester' and I thought 'How very dare you, you half-wit' and decided there and then to do something about it. I did a Google search and found the wonderful Sally Whittal, what a clever lady, she's very good at what she does and is adept at assessing what it is that you hope to achieve and how best to help you succeed... quite simply, Sally provides world-class speech skills tuition, at affordable prices. Cindy Jordan (P.A. to Company M.D.)
- I have been in public speaking and coaching for most of my career and have always regarded myself as someone with knowledge and insight on how to use my voice to achieve the best possible outcomes, meeting Sally however was an absolute revelation as she provided insight to me on the use of my voice that has really taken me to the next level, she really is VERY good. Sally's no nonsense approach to getting the very best out of you as a speaker and presenter is incredibly refreshing, I guarantee that after 90 minutes with Sally you will approach conference calls, video conference calls and or face to face meetings (of any scale) in a profoundly more professional and effective way. If you value your voice and want it to be the best it can be, go and see Sally, she is first class. Ray McGrath, Speaker and Executive Coach on Business Execution
- Throughout my professional career, public speaking was a regular, almost routine obligation and held no fears for me until I developed a genetic disorder which slurred my speech and threw into high relief residual dialect and lazy use of consonants. The symptoms demolished my confidence. Sally was my saviour, identifying the weaknesses, moderating breathing faults, pointing out with good humoured directness that I have been “Getting away with murder for years!” and setting a splendid example with her own precise and attractive diction. I cannot cure the disorder but with concentration, I can now control it. Having consulted other specialists without success, it is clear that Sally's perception and determination are a powerful combination. I recommend her with all my heart. Roger Woods
- I have generally struggled presenting in public, part of this was lack of practice, confidence and self awareness of a Spanish accent. I debated for a while whether do something about it, this often being the hardest step. On Google Sally's website came up , it was professional and inspired confidence. Sally has done an excellent job of polishing my vowels, being direct when needed but always tactful and empathetic; her experience as a teacher clearly shows through. I have truly enjoyed our sessions and as a result my confidence in speaking has greatly improved. We have now started some work on presentation skills and look forward to what the future holds. Ernesto Jones
I have been putting off getting over my presentation fears for the last 15 years, with all sorts of avoidance strategies. But as a trainee instructor (teaching people to train their horses), I HAD to address it because I had to do a formal presentation and be able to stand up and speak to a group. I knew that if I didn’t get some help my presentation would just be awful and I would go through the rest of my life mumbling. So I found Sally on Google and away we went!
I have always had a small voice and my poor mother was always telling me to open my mouth (to no avail). Sally helped me to enunciate better, to learn how to open my mouth and say vowels properly, and to finish my sentences. Then she helped me with my presentation, with practical strategies and how to emphasise the right words and get the timing right. How to speak it instead of reading it. I have to say it was more of a success than I could have hoped for. The feedback I got was incredible, that they could hear every word and it was all very clear, educational and interesting. I even got some laughs!Wendy Poore
- When I arrived for my first speech skills session with Sally, I told her that I felt my inability to communicate effectively and confidently was having negative effects on my career progression and social interactions. Sally immediately identified the main problem areas. She created a program for me to follow during the sessions and to practice at home, which initially focused on basics like volume, correct formation of the vowels with the lips, and opening the mouth wider. This then progressed to a more specific focus on public speaking in both social and employment settings, including interview practice, conversation practice… even ‘pub quiz’ practice! In addition to the voice exercises, Sally helped me feel more confident about my own abilities. She encouraged me to pursue my chosen academic career, which has led to me enrolling and being accepted for a Master’s degree in the subject. The skills I had learned with Sally were particularly useful during the university interview. An additional benefit has been that I am again able to have conversations with my Grandfather, who is hard of hearing, whereas before this had been difficult. Sally’s enthusiasm is contagious, and she isn’t afraid to push you out of your comfort zone and get you to stretch your limits in ways you would never have believed yourself capable. I cannot thank her enough for the help she has given me, it has been truly life changing. I am now on the path toward my chosen career and my social interactions with family and friends have been improved enormously. I would advise anyone considering coaching with Sally to book an appointment. You will be glad you did! Chris Rogers
- I went to Sally as I am developing a new business and wanted to make a promotional video. Within a very short space of time Sally gave me the tools and instilled the confidence in me to be able to approach this daunting task. Sally was very quick to focus on my particular goals and it was such a pleasure and fun to work with her. I would like to say a big thank you to Sally and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Jill Harwood-Smith
- I had a couple of sessions with Sally before my Oxford University interviews as I had never had a proper interview before and I was incredibly nervous and stressed about the experience. Sally was fantastic, by providing me with the basic techniques of an interview – sitting forward, maintaining eye contact, smiling and talking slowly and clearly – as well as lots of useful and helpful tips, I felt much more confident and relaxed in an interview environment. She was persistent even when I continued to refuse to make eye contact with her, and I had Sally’s voice in my head during the real interviews reminding me to maintain eye contact with my interviewers! Her wise words were no doubt influential in my successful application to Oxford, and I can’t recommend her enough to those who have important interviews, university or otherwise, on the horizon. Tim Reilly
- Our team spent a very informative day with Sally. Some are experts who cruise when speaking on their specialist subject to likeminded professionals, but it was enlightening for us all to see what consideration and preparation can do for a presentation particularly when presenting to a different audience. It was so helpful not just to get feedback but also techniques to use to improve quality. I can’t recommend Sally highly enough and it was one of the best training days we have had in a long time. John Trolan, The Nelson Trust
- Sally helped me enormously to give me the confidence to deliver the Father of the Bride speech at my daughter’s recent wedding. The pointers to improve the speech and my delivery were very useful but more than anything it was the practice and her advice which gave me confidence. Many thanks Sally. Mike Cartwright
- We organised a few training sessions with Sally, to help several members of our team feel more confident about presenting. We began with a group session, then followed up with 1:1 sessions. The feedback from the whole team was extremely positive. Sally is very direct and helpful with her feedback. She gained our trust very quickly and made us feel at ease speaking and presenting in front of her. She gave us practical advice regarding calming nerves, making our voices sound more interesting to listen to and projecting ourselves as both relaxed and professional. She also gave us some very useful support material to use for future presentations. Sally is very supportive and helpful in her guidance and approach. We would definitely recommend her voice coaching services. Lisa Smith, Communications Manager, Power Direct Ltd
- Sally helped me develop my articulation skills to enhance my voice projection whilst doing presentations for trainees. She was both professional and concise with her teaching method which enabled me to learn swiftly but also efficiently. I am now able to project my voice to enable a larger group of people to hear my voice clearly. I would undeniably recommend Sally for her services, as I have gained a mountain of confidence and she was wonderful! Chelsey Wigmore, Technical & Marketing Assistant, Schaeffler (UK) Ltd
- With a presentation assignment looming round my head a friend recommended Sally. I am so glad they did. Right from the beginning I knew I was in safe hands and over a couple of lessons Sally had imparted her expert knowledge of public speaking providing me with the skills and mindset needed to create a convincing public performance. Needless to say my presentation went well and I now feel feel fully equipped to get the most out of public speaking opportunities. Alex Foster
- We had a fantastic evening with Sally, the amount of valuable information she managed to get across in one, fun session was amazing. I’d thoroughly recommend her to anyone who has to do any form of public speaking. Colin Dymond A.I.M.C. President of The Cotswold Magical Society
At the beginning of the year key members of my team were given more responsibilities and managerial positions. Having worked their way up through the ranks they struggled to make their voices heard and gain the respect of their peers. I came across Sally’s website and was impressed with the testimonials on there. What caught my eye was the vast range of people who had been to her for help.
Four members of DOS Ltd needed help from Sally and we all had different strengths and weaknesses. We started our training with 1-2-1 sessions and Sally immediately was able to pin point areas for improvement as well as congratulate us on those areas which were already strong. Our areas of improvement varied from extreme nervousness to learning ‘The P’s’ of presenting. After only two of the 1-2-1 sessions we were ready to present to each other and what a change! Some members of the team, having never presented before, would have been able to take the floor in any lecture hall.
Sally provides a unique coaching experience and has the ability to make anyone feel immediately at ease. This is not only a result of her lovely personality but some really great relaxation tips. I highly recommend Sally as a coach to anyone who needs some guidance as there seems to be no challenge she can’t meet. Thank you Sally for all your help. It has already been put to great use.Samantha Overton, Worktop Express
- The lecturers at the University have greatly valued and enjoyed the group workshops and one to one sessions Sally has provided. Sally’s broad range of expertise, covering useful tips and tricks with presentations alongside specialist support in pronunciation and modulation has given the lecturers greater confidence in their delivery. Being teachers themselves, our staff have recognised in Sally an outstanding teacher whose professional and friendly style has been engaging and inspirational to work with. Paula Brown, Royal Agricultural University
- Just back from Florence and wanted to send you a big thank you for all your help and patience, the speech went down extremely well much better than I ever dared hope for!, which is all thanks to you! I won't be making any speeches in the immediate future but if and when I do, I will most certainly come for a refresher course! Stephen Burton
- After struggling with my public speaking I visited Sally and I can’t praise her expertise and help enough. With her time and incredible techniques I was able to confidently perform a presentation for my final year exams at University. I can’t recommend her highly enough, for any level or problem Sally’s help is invaluable. Georgina Fryer
- I’d recommend Sally without hesitation – she’s extremely professional and very, very good at what she does. Sally is direct and honest about your shortcomings but she’s always encouraging and that’s exactly what’s needed to get you to the required standard. If you’re already a reasonably confident public speaker Sally will help you optimise the delivery and content of your speech or presentation. I also found Sally very flexible, able to accommodate evening and week end sessions to fit in with my schedule. Brian Walters, Regency Health
- As an individual looking to establish a career as a professional public speaker and media personality I was looking for a speech and presentation coach to take my skills to the next level, and that is exactly what Sally has very adeptly achieved. While I am a relatively practiced and confident public speaker I felt there was still room for improvement with my pitch, pace, presence and even pronunciation. Sally deftly worked on my areas of weakness allowing me to reach a professional level of competency, providing fun and insight along the way. Thank you, Sally. Ami Baker, Managing Director, Reuseaworld
- Sally and I have collaborated to produce a variety of talks. Sally’s engaging style, combined with her judgement on delivering the message has developed my communication skills far in excess of what I could have achieved without her support and guidance. Dr Anthony Johnson B Sc (hons), MSc, Ph. D, FGS C. Geol
- Following some recent workshops with Sally we were really pleased at how much time she invested in getting to know us both as people and the business that we are wanting to present to our customers. We felt that Sally not only understood what we were about but she also believed in us and also helped us to build confidence in believing in ourselves. Sally is thorough, professional and great to work with. We feel that our time spent with her was invaluable and will continue to help us to present ourselves well in front of others. Lydia Hill, Educate Supply
- Like many introverts, I have long been comfortable with putting on a performance in order to be able to speak in public. But as someone who is naturally shy I have often found it harder to make my voice heard in smaller-scale gatherings, such as social occasions and meetings. Sally has helped me to overcome my anxiety and be much more confident about using my voice: she has given me a number of useful techniques which are already making me much more relaxed and able to contribute. I highly recommend her for her friendly, knowledgeable and professional approach. JPH
- I’m Dutch speaking and have taken speech lessons from Sally. She is very professional and helped me correct many pronunciation problems that are common to Dutch speakers. I can now pronounce words that I was unable to before my speech lessons. Sally’s teaching style is also very encouraging, which gave me lots of confidence and enjoyment. I would recommend Sally to anybody wanting to improve their speech skills. Fred van Arkle
- As a Chinese speaker I attended Sally’s speech tuition classes on a one to one basis for six months. I have been extremely pleased with the teaching that I received. I found Sally kind, understanding, caring, efficient and fabulous at instilling in me the rudiments of the English language and importantly giving me confidence in speaking English. I would like to take this opportunity to say that I would certainly contact Sally again in the future should I feel the need for additional help. C.Z.
- Whle experiencing teacher training in the UK through Nepal School’s Aid (UK) I received tuition from Sally on communication and presentation skills. On my return to Nepal when I ran my next course I found some positive changes on myself personally which helped me develop my skills as a good teacher trainer. My level of confidence has increased and I feel fully motivated to undertake further training and importantly I feel that I can now contend with all delegates. Sangita Thapa, Teacher Trainer, Nepal Schools Aid
- I trained with Sally before speaking at a national conference and again when I needed further training before speaking on a video on my company website. Sally helped me a great deal on both occasions. I now practise Sally's breathing and relaxation techniques before meetings and will return for a regular refresher. I also sent a member of staff to Sally and she has continued with Sally of her own volition. Sally has helped me to present myself in a professional and confident manner and I would not hesitate to recommend her. Jane Forsyth, The Flat Managers Ltd
- Delivering a eulogy can be particularly difficult, given the unusual combination of formality and emotion which often exists at a funeral. Sally helped me prepare by advising on the content and on the delivery of my eulogy so that I could get across my message in the best possible way. She is a good teacher, very knowledgeable, and provided me with a huge amount of advice in a very friendly and informative way. I would have no hesitation in recommending her. SF
- I didn’t want to enrol on a generic course – in a classroom every Saturday – for six weeks. I wanted a quick, dense course catered to my abilities and that taught me things that I could use instantly. This is exactly what I received, Sally’s extensive experience in coaching the subject is apparent from the start. The structured lessons with tips (not in any book) she teaches will give you a kick in the right direction from where you can start self-development. I have no hesitation in recommending the SpeechSkills course. Nick Hermansky, Sales Executive
- Tewkesbury Borough Council have been very pleased with the results and development of a staff member that required coaching in voice projection. Colleagues remarked on her increased confidence and ability to communicate at all levels after only a couple of sessions with Sally. Tewkesbury Borough Council would have no hesitation in using SpeechSkills again if a similar situation was to arise. Andy Noble, Tewkesbury Borough Council
- Sally was introduced to me after working with my Managing Director to help him with some media training for his radio appearances. He was so impressed by her insight and tuition on voice control, breathing, posture and relaxation exercises that we decided to ask Sally to come and work with the Management Team. Sally worked with us individually, turning fears in to fun and helping us all to improve our communication skills. Sue Mothershaw, Do Care Ltd
- Sally was an inspiration and drove me – in a great way - into not only presenting my talk in the best way possible, but also helping to put the contents together in a logical fashion. The proof was in the pudding when a friend in the audience said they could tell I had been to a professional coach for public speaking. Rob Yorke, Chartered Surveyor
- After many years of teaching, I began to lose my voice on occasions and struggled to address larger groups. I approached Sally Whittal, who very quickly identified the ways in which I was straining my voice and taught me simple techniques to improve my enunciation and projection. I would recommend Sally to anyone who wishes to improve their skills in this area. Jane Jones, Headteacher
- We engaged Sally in connection with the presentation of a Planning Application to a Local Authority. We were very impressed with the way in which Sally quickly and professionally grasped the key issues that were involved. Her organization and communication skills were exemplary and her attention to points of detail provided us with a lot of confidence throughout the time that she was formally instructed by us. Having agreed a clear and concise summary of the substantive issues involved with the case, Sally was required to do a Public presentation. We have no hesitation in saying that Sally executed this element of the brief in an impeccable manner. We would have no hesitation in engaging Sally in the future. Paul Duncliffe
- The West Mercia area of the National Association of Decorative and Fine Arts societies has arranged four separate days of Public Speaking training professionally tutored by Sally Whittal. These courses were aimed at teaching the skills of public speaking to society chairmen and committee members. I have no hesitation in recommending Sally’s course to other charities and organisations. Vivien Barr, ex chairman West Mercia Area NADFAS